Saturday, November 17, 2012

Baby Ellie

The newest member of our family was born on October 23.  Her name is Elisabeth, but she will go by "Ellie."
Big brother Hinckley took very naturally to holding his new little sister.  So far, there seems to be little jealousy on his part, and he has looked forward to the new baby joining the family.
I get to visit Hinckley and meet Baby Ellie this coming week for Thanksgiving.  I can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby! And Hinckley has grown up - a very handsome little man! Your cup will run over to be able to spend the holiday with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how wonderful! Congrats to them both!!! And I love the name they chose--Hinckley will be a tremendous big brother. Enjoy them for Thanksgiving. Valerie and her family will be driving to Nauvoo and I am HUNGRY for some grandma time!!! Marci is expecting her first baby on May 16 and we are getting excited for that big event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another grand-baby! And how adorable she is! I love the swaddled look of new babies and Hinckley looks like a natural with the whole 'big brother' thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Congrats to Travis and Carma, and congrats to you :)

    ReplyDelete