One of my favorite traditions is to go to the Nutcracker ballet. I was delighted to find out that Lisa's new beau, Jeff, was raised with the same tradition, and that it is still ongoing today. Jeff's mother, Judy, kindly purchased all of our tickets this year to enjoy a Russian production of the ballet in Tacoma.
Austin and Faith all dressed up for the event:
Faith in her new cape:
The kids and I at the theatre, anxious to go in and see all of the magic.
Austin and Faith took in every detail of the event this year, and easily followed the story. Faith amazed me with her ability to distinguish the characters from one another, even when there are two "Claras" on the stage. She sat on my lap much of the time (oh, joy!), and danced with the music.
Austin was very impressed with the theatre, and was pointing out the carvings in the old building. He is such a handsome guy, and a real gentleman. I am so proud of these two!






I am happy for all of you to have shared this magical event. I hope Lisa is just "that much" more healed, and stronger each day now. Good for you for thinking to take photos while there.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you got to go! How fun! Wish I could have been there with you. Miss you and love you tons and bunches!!!
ReplyDelete